Thursday 20 August 2015

Mini TKMaxx Haul! Tanya Burr & Butter London!

Hello there!! 
So the other day i hoped into one of my favourite shops TKMaxx! it is one of my favourite stores because you can find some great bargains! Im always looking in their beauty section to see what is new! 
My latest finds were a pack of Tanya Burr Individual Lashes for only £1.99 in comparison to £5.99, I'm not a massive eyelash wearer but when someone else is doing my makeup and uses them i really love the natural effect you can get! I just have to be patient and learn how to apply them myself! You can also currently find some of Tanya's lashes on sale on the Feel Unique website for £2.99, again such a bargain!.Im also looking forward to checking out Tanya's new beauty products as i have loved the polishes and lip glossed in the past!. 

And finally my last bargain was a Butter London nail polish, i first heard Fleur talking about them in particular 'Disco Biscuit' (which i still haven't tried!) ! I love these polishes but am never really willing for pay the £12, so whenever i see them for only £3.99 in TKMaxx i always grab one! The shade i found was Rosie Lee, its a lovely sparkly pink shade and i am looking forward to using it!.


So do you shop in TKMaxx? Picked up any bargains recently?
Let me know! Who doesn't love a bargain!?

Thanks for reading guys!
Lots Of Love
Holly 
XxX

'You were born to be real,
not perfect'
-Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment