Saturday 15 August 2015

Intergalactic Bath Bomb Review !!

Hello Lovlies! 
So the other day i popped down to my local Lush store to check out the new product range that have come from Lush Oxford Street store (which I'm still desperate to go to!). As soon as i melt this product and saw the lovely lady in the store demonstrate i knew i had to try their new 'Intergalactic' bath bomb which cost £3.95 a little more pricey than some of the other bath bombs but worth it for treat!. 
I love the smell of mint so straightaway i noticed that this included Peppermint Oil and after further research i now know that it also includes Grapefruit Oil, Vetivert Oil and Cedarwood Oil. When you place this bath bomb in the water it creates an amazing array of colours that looks a bit like a galaxy. Once all the bath bomb has dissolved you are left with a deep midnight blue bath filled with glitter but don't worry it doesn't all stick to the skin!(but who doesn't love a bit of shimmer).
I actually had my 1st interview for Lush last week as a Christmas Sales Assistant and when i had to demonstrate a product i chose this one and i described it as 'feeling like the little mermaid' because of the colours and shimmer. I have actually got through to the next round of interview which is doing a trail shift!. I am thinking of writing up a post about the whole interview experience as i really enjoyed it, so please let me know if that would interest anyone?.

So have your tried any of Lush's new products?
Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading! 

Lots Of Love 
Holly 
Xx

'How lucky i am to have something that 
makes saying goodbye so hard'
-Winnie  The Pooh

1 comment:

  1. After reading your blog post I am inspired with the writing and looking forward to write a blog on the same including my view points. I will share my writing content soon! About this blog post, very informative and inspiring as well. Good Job!
    bath bombs usa

    ReplyDelete