Tuesday 4 August 2015

Latest In Beauty Sale!!

Hello Lovelies!
I just thought id let you know that Latest In Beauty are currently having a big summer sale on their Limited Edition Beauty Boxes!. There are 6 beauty boxes to choose from, with discounts being between 20%-45% off. Two of my favourite boxes that are in the sale is The Glamour Summer Edit (now only £14.39) and The Capital Beauty Box-Best Of Summer (Only £9.87)! Bargain!!

So will you be making any cheeky purchases from the sight?
I think i may be tempted by on of the two boxes above!
Let me know if you order any of the LIB boxes!

Thanks For Reading!
Lots Of Love 
Holly 
XxX
'The most beautiful curve on a woman's
body is her smile'
-Bob Marley

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I just followed you via bloglovin, it's nice to know fellow bloggers from north west especially around this same age group :')

    Kamila
    boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kamila thank you very much! yeee it is :) Xx

      Delete