Friday 23 January 2015

January Fashion Wish List

          So Today i thought i would put together a post of some of the items that have been on my current fashion wish list and that i have been lusting over
...Enjoy!

Ted Baker Harpel
Now this bag combines a lot of things i love handbags, Ted Baker and Rose Gold! this bag is currently on sale from £249 to £ 174, which is still a lot of money! but I'm going to try find this bag in store and see if it is worth treating myself! (because we all need to once in a while) 

Pandora Leaf Ring
When i was shopping with my friend the other day she was buying a Pandora ring so whilst helping her choose one i came across this beauty! not the usual Pandora ring that everyone usually gets but i really love this one when i tried it on. Its funny because i don't really wear rings that often and I'm usually a rose gold or just gold fan but the diamante & leaf design really drew me in.

Michael Kors Watch
Back in July when i was in New York i bought my first piece of rather expensive (yet rather affordable than some) piece of jewellery which was a Rose Gold MK watch which has diamante's. Very similar to the one in the picture but without the pink band, but after seeing this one i really like it and in a few years maybe something i look at getting for a special occasion. 

Monochrome Dress
Now this is something in my wish list that won't break the bank as much! i spotted this dress on the New Look website and for £20 plus my student discount i think it would make a lovely staple in my wardrobe, who doesn't love a bit of monochrome!and the scuba material looks like it would be lovely in the summer.

So what products are on your current wish list?
Thankyou for reading! 

Holly Hearts x 

'I will go anywhere,
as long as it is forward.'
-David Livingston

1 comment:

  1. great post :) have a nice weekend! :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete