Monday 19 January 2015

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!

2014 has been a great year for me and i hope it was for all you too, and i hope 2015 will be an amazing year for everyone too! like always i set myself some new years resolutions and like usual i forget about them after a few month but this year i am going to try and stay to them.
So i have made a list on Pinterest (Here) of resulting and things i want to do/try in the new year!

So here is a few aims that i have set myself for 2015!
Disney Summer Programme 2016


Since i have known that Disney offered a summer programme i have always wanted to do it!, in June i can apply for the programme which won't start till summer 2016, but I'm going to everything i can this year to ensure that i have the best chance of getting on the programme! Did i mention i love Disney!
Capture the moment 

I love taking photos and think it is a create way to keep a bit of memorabilia of those precious moment! So this year I want to take more photos and maybe even treat myself to a new camera (any reccomendations?), I would love a Polaroid but I'm not sure how much I would use it ! But i also don't want to live my life through the lense so there has to be an equal balance.

'Charity is willingly given from the the heart'- Rush Limbaugh 

In the past several years i have done quite a bit of charity whether that has been in school or in my own person time, it is something that i love doing and find it very rewarding. But last year with my A-Levels, Prom Planning as well as starting university i didn't find a lot of time to organise much for charity!. So this year i am going to make sure that i do as much as i can to help some amazing charities! Please let me know if you have any unique or even some basic ideas that i can use to raise some money and awareness for the chosen charities. 


So here are just a couple of my New Year Resolutions that i am hoping that i will stick to and wish to achieve, of course i have the classic 'get fitter' goals that everyone seems to have, so this is something else I'm going to try do more this year outside of my usual dance classes!. 
I will be keeping my blog updated with how i am getting on with my revolutions, my Disney application experience, my snapshots and how my fundraising is going!

So what are your NY Resolutions?
&
what are you most looking forward to this year?

Thankyou

Holly 
Xx

'Laughter is timeless,
Imagination has no age,
and dreams are forever'
Walt Disney





No comments:

Post a Comment