Sunday 25 January 2015

Girly Night Out Personalised Makeup Band

Hi lovelies! 

So a few months ago i was watching Tash from Its simply beauty get ready with me video (here) and i noticed the headband that she was wearing, iv been looking for a new makeup headband for a while as my No7 one was getting a bit grubby!. 
So after reading the description i realised it was from a website called Girly Night Out and i was rather surprised that it was only £4.99 considering it was personalised plus they offer free delivery!
It comes in 6 colours (i have the red one but would say it was more of a burgundy red)and you can personalised it with up to 25 characters. 
I got this for a couple of family and friends for Christmas and they absolutely loved them so it is a good gift idea for any women/girls in your life!  
I love using my headband especially to keep all my hair out of my face when doing my makeup or even when I'm just doing things round the house and want to keep my hair back.

Thank you for reading this quick Sunday Post!
Please check out the Girly Night Out website they have 
some lovely and quirky quote t-shirts plus
they also let you personalised some of the clothing!

Have a lovely day! 

Holly
Xx

'if your ship doesn't come in,
 swim out to it'
-Johnathan Waters

No comments:

Post a Comment